The Great Allentown Fair Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable entity that can receive tax-deductible donations from individuals, corporations and other organizations and will focus on providing agriculturally-centric educational opportunities and scholarships.
The mission of The Great Allentown Fair Foundation is to provide philanthropic opportunities through grants and charitable donations to preserve, enrich, and advance agriculture. Through scholarships, educational programs, incentives and events, the The Great Allentown Fair Foundation supports the Great Allentown Fair and programs of the Lehigh County Agricultural Society.
Examples of the initiatives The Great Allentown Fair Foundation proudly supports include:
- Scholarship programs incentivizing the sciences of agriculture, horticulture, farming and the mechanical arts as well as 4-H and FFA leadership programs;
- Educating urban youth and the community at large in the sciences of agriculture, horticulture, farm-to-table programs and products;
- Preservation of the Allentown Fairgrounds’ historical value, heritage and evolution.
There are many ways to support the The Great Allentown Fair Foundation:
- Tax-deductible contributions can be made payable to “The Great Allentown Fair Foundation” and mailed to The Great Allentown Fair Foundation, 302 North 17th Street Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104.
- Bequeathing gifts of stock, assets and other donations as part of your estate planning.
For donors interested in offering scholarships in accordance with The Great Allentown Fair Foundation’s mission, we offer the following:
- Contributions to the Annual Scholarship Fund: the funds you give today will be distributed to eligible applicants tomorrow.
- Endowed Scholarships: we will invest your funds in our foundation for perpetual giving. Please contact one of our trustees to learn more about an endowed scholarship that fulfills your needs and preferences.